Please can you confirm all of the below, IF NOT it may result in your castle not being dropped off upon arrival
- Access for delivery needs to be 80cm-100cm (we cannot deliver through a house or over a fence)
- Access route needs to be clear (no obstacles)
- The garden area must be clear of stones, sharp objects, toys and animal faeces
- Measurements given are for the castle only ,you must allow up to 1m either side of the castle,depending on what castle is hired. If your space is tight please let us know the dimensions of the space you have.
- Castles must be placed on clean grass area only (with the grass not being too long)
- CASTLES MUST BE KEPT CLEAN –NO STICKY SWEETS, NO FOOD/ DRINKS/ NO MUD TO BE LEFT ON THE CASTLE
- CLEANING CHARGES WILL BE INCURRED FOR CASTLES THAT AREN'T AS THEY WERE WHEN DELIVERED
- Electricity must be accessible within 15 metres of the castle location, if any further you must let us know so we can accommodate your needs either with longer lead or petrol blowers (charged at extra)
- Cash must be paid upon delivery of the castle, otherwise castle will not be set up.
- Someone must be at the castle location at the agreed time, failure to be there upon our arrival may result in your castle not being left as we run a tight schedule and as you can appreciate and have other clients we have to get to.
- We can’t deliver castles to communal areas/caravan sites/flats due to insurance reasons, so failure to advise us of the area the castle will be placed may result in in non-set up of the castle
- Castles can only be set up in private enclosed / fenced/secure gardens due to insurance reasons
- Castle deliveries are weather permitting, they CANNOT be setup in heavy rain, or high winds. Weather conditions can only be determined on the day, and accessed by ourselves for health and safety reasons. We reserve the right to cancel any bookings due to bad weather conditions.
- Standard hire times are deliveries generally between 8-10.30am and collection between 4-6pm, more exact times are given a day or so before when the schedules are done, castles can be kept until later for a late collection fee but this must be discussed at time of booking.
- ANYONE USING ANY OF OUR INFLATABLES (ESPECIALLY SLIDES) MUST BE FULLY CLOTHED TO PREVENT FRICTION BURNS
If you have tricky access e.g. alley ways, bendy paths, steps etc. please let us know before delivery, failure to do so may result in non-setup of the castle. We will always do as much as we can to deliver your castle but it is imperative we know all of the above before we arrive to avoid any disappointment.
PLEASE BE AWARE ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, IN ANY SUCH EVENT WILL RESULT IN STAFF LEAVING THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY. Regards Captain Castles Entertainments